Twitter user @thesquatingdog has once again provided fans of the massive battle royale game Fortnite with their weekly challenge cheat sheet. This cheat sheet covers the challenges of season 9 week 4.
The Fortnite fan provides a weekly cheat sheet for all to use on their Fortnite Battle Royale Battle Pass challenges.
- Deal (500) damage with Sniper Rifles to opponents – 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1/3: Dance inside a holographic Tomato head – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2/3: Dance inside a holographic Durrr Burger head – 2 Battle Stars
- Stage 3/3: Dance on top of a giant Dumpling head – 2 Battle Stars
- (3) Legendary weapon eliminations
Battle Pass Challenges
- Destroy a Loot Carrier in (3) different matches – 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1/5: Land at Polar Peak – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2/5: Land at Lazy Lagoon – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 3/5: Land at Salty Springs – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 4/5: Land at The Block – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 5/5: Land at Lonely Lodge – 1 Battle Star
- Eliminate (3) opponents in Haunted Hills or Dusty Divot – 10 Battle Stars
- Visit (5) different Named Locations in a single match – 10 Battle Stars
The battle pass costs users 950 V-Bucks and gives the player the opportunity to unlock new features in the game such as emotes, skins, and more. The Battle Pass helps users to level up through the 100 tiers currently available and acquire these new items in doing so. A quick way to level up is by doing the weekly challenges which grant a good chunk of experience to players in comparison to a standard fight to the death in the game. Speaking of a fight to the death, don’t forget you have to finish the game in order to receive credit in many cases. So either win or go down swinging!